Wednesday 29 September 2010

A3: We are sorry

Dear fellow MAIPR students and staff,

Out of very serious reasons, that cannot be revealed at this point, our group cannot fulfill today's task. Furthermore, the participation in the remaining Induction Week is also in question. Depending on the outcome of our troubled situations, we will let you know if we can continue by midnight latest. We hope you will understand and that this doesn’t jeopardize your further activities to an unpleasant extent.

Warm regards,

Amsterdam Group 3 (EJ, Caroline, Maritta, Nina)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Are you guys ok? What happened to you? Do you need some help? I hope its nothing serious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I haven't seen you guys around today...hope everything's ok...please let me know if I can help out.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.